Sunday, August 31, 2008

Parrano

Parrano
Comes from: cows
Purchased at: Whole Foods
$8.99/lb

This cheese is pretty okay. It's got a nice sticky chewy-ness to it; go figure, it ranks with your traditional sandwich cheeses (... muenster?) on the hardness/wetness scale. (Um, that was surprisingly sexual. HARD. WET. AMERICAN. CHEESE.) I'm searching the archives, though, because I swear I've had a very similar cheese before, and recently... but maybe I just mean I *sampled* this cheese somewhere, so there's not an entry for it. Anyways. This cheese: Okay, not great, I'd probably want to do something with it if I had to serve it to the queen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have singlehandedly created a new standard (for me). Is a given object/action/individual good enough for the queen, or should I do something with it first? The vagueness of the implied correction really speaks to me.

I can't wait until the next time my boss asks me if a project is ready... and it shouldn't be long.